1. Title data has been arranged by author.
2. If there is a co-author the name that appears in the
alphabet first will be mentioned first, there will be an
exception if there is a collection of books with several
authors in which the same name will appear each time.
3. Each title has a title code, which is made up from the
first 4 letters of the author's name a differential letter
and a serial number.
4. A publication is first mentioned under the name of the
author, if this name is not available then it will be posted
under the name of the company,editor, governing board
or anonymously (ZZNN), or as Unknown (ZZZZZ).
5. The code in the title code not only include the books but
also articles. In the records some numbers of books
are absent because the numbers are meant to
reference to the articles in illustrated magazines.
6. I strive to have the lowest number accompany the
oldest file, but this can not be done succesfully because
of the massive amount of data.
7. Colour code of the title code:
- orange -only title data
- yellow -low resolution image of the cover
- white -high resolution image of the cover
- black -no link
8. The terms that have been commented, with an
illustration, originate from the book " Terminology of
the comic strip" (2003) in Dutch language, which is in
9. Webpage settings.
This site can be best viewed with a display resolution
of 1280 x 960 pixels.